Friday, November 13, 2009

Things Parents Say During a Week...

I thought I'd dedicate today's post on the things parents say during an average week. These are the ones hubby and I compiled from this last week.

  1. Stop jumping off the coffee table
  2. Quit pushing your brother with the tiger
  3. Shut the back door
  4. Stop throwing your stuffed animals into the ceiling fan
  5. The toilet is not a swimming pool for your action figures
  6. You are making me crazy
  7. Flush the toilet
  8. Shut the back door!
  9. Those are your brother's marbles and he doesn't want them lost
  10. It is not going to kill you
  11. Quit that
  12. Stop it
  13. SHUT THE BACK DOOR!
  14. Because I said so
  15. Are you listening?
  16. This is the third time....
  17. I swear, if you do that one more time
  18. You call this clean?
  19. SHUT....THE....BACK...DOOR!!!

and the thing we said the most this week?


1 comment: