Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photo Show

Been a few days, I've had to finish up loads of work to start my home vacation...now it's here! Ya! Not too much happening so I thought I'd dedicate today's post to a little photo show of the residents of the Norris Ranch.

Here's Daddy Fisherman and our hound Conner...gophering in a field.

And another of Fisherman in his natural habitat.

Here's the crew...Skater Boy, Drama Queen, Holy Terror, and Super-Wy.
It only took 20 minutes to round them up and get them all halfway looking forward in semi-normal expressions to get this shot (yeah, I'm a pro!)
Here's a solo of Skater Boy...ain't he just so handsome? He's starting high school next year..unbelievable, it went by soooo fast...

And my Drama Queen...she is the greatest, melodramatic, fun, peppy, melodramatic, quirky little girl...did I mention melodramatic?

Here's my littlest guys: Holy Terror and Super-Wy...ain't they just the cutest?!

Yes, this is exactly the kind of fractional moments that trick people into babysitting, realxing around valuable objects, or going with me to the store...heeheehee.
Well, that's the whole shambag...I'd give you a photo of me but, well, I'm always the one behind the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment