Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wyatt Turns the Big 3

Wow, it's cliche but time really does fly. I can't believe Super Wy, our youngest, turned 3 at 8:18 am. It's amazing how fast the days, week, month, and years have gone by. I feel like just yesterday I was wrapping him up like a burrito and laying him on my chest to sleep.

Super Wy is my crazy poet. So calm and internal, yet with close friends and family he can be goofy and outgoing. He's sensitive, easily heartbroken. Out of all my boys, I think he's the one that's stayed the mommy's boy the longest. As soon as I get home from work he's got to have a minimum of 15 minutes to just be around me, cuddling and giggling, talking and connecting.

I love my little man and rejoice in every accomplish he reaches. But he's the one that will break my hubby and I's heart the hardest. This is because he is the youngest and the last. He will be the one that empties my house and officially end our days of raising children. That time is far in the future, but it's coming, and days like this make the ticking clock sound louder.

So, below is a little slide show of our Super Wy's first three years. Happy birthday baby. I also have to give a shout out to my nephew, Little Will, who also turned 3 today. When my brother called saying they were heading to the hospital, I responded with, "We are too". Our boys were born just hours apart. Happy birthday to you too buddy, love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment