Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nephew's Birthday

Yesterday was a fun celebration day. My second nephew, David turned five. It seems like he was just a little, bald baby.


I don't know how it is with small families (not being part of one myself), but in large families...time flies. I have four nieces and four nephews. When you add in my own four kids, the birthday's really drive the year along.


David is a blond little pistol and my Transformer buddy. He has these quirky characteristics that make him all his own little person. One of my favorite things about him is this trippy, grown-up mindset. He refers to his cousins and other kids as "the kids"...as if he were separate and not of the kid group. He also has a news reporters nose, reporting on everything that's happening as soon as it's happening.


He's can be pensive and internal one moment, and goofy and outgoing the next. David always keeps you on your toes.


Happy birthday, Little Man! Hope the day was awesome! Below is a little slide show of the One and Only - David.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on time flying. I remember when my 'little' cousins were below waist height. Now I crane my neck to them. Not so little any more!

    ReplyDelete