Sunday, June 13, 2010

And the Winner is...

A month ago, Parkour Boy threw down a challenge. Who could draw the best and most original comic hero.

Hubby and I accepted. Drama Queen accepted until she withdrew a couple weeks later...I think due to procrastination.

So, last night was the showing and final decision. Parkour, as the challenger got to choose who showed first, and of course he picked himself (cocky little butt).

Imagine Hubby and I's big "gulp" when he unveiled this:



Dad was up next, and I must say, he put a lot of effort into it:



Okay, okay. I was last to show and really not wanting to. I used to draw (still do sometimes) but am more into nature/scene sketches. I'm horrible at forms....all right, I know. I've stalled enough. Here's mine:



It was a fun little family competition and we enjoyed a good laugh and also admiration for Parkour Boys talent.
...Oh, who won? Well, who do you think of course...the young "whipper snapper".

No comments:

Post a Comment